The key areas covered by this course include:
- Identifying and responding to emergency signals and warnings
- Fire, bomb threat, and other emergencies and their effects on the workplace
- Human behaviour in fires and emergency events
- Initiating and controlling the initial emergency response
- Evacuation and assembly principles and procedures
- Fire systems and portable fire-fighting equipment location(s)
- Managing people requiring assistance
- Warden identification techniques
- Accounting for all building occupants
- Evacuation reporting
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
The Training Package for this unit requires a student to be physically able to undertake risk management and use and re-stow initial response equipment.
Full course: 4 hours face-to-face training.
Please contact us for a quote.