At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Identify types of emergencies that may occur within Unit or Stage
- Outline the Emergency Response Priorities.
- Understand the correct procedure in the even of a Fire
- Understand the correct procedure in a Medical Emergency
- Identify the correct procedures for a potential Security issue
- Identify the correct procedures for other types of emergencies
- Feel confident in identifying the locations of the Site Assembly Areas
A guided discussion of the evacuation process in a Unit followed by a guided tour to
the most appropriate Assembly Area for that Stage.
A Vacant Unit within the appropriate Stage for up to twenty people.