The key areas covered by this course include:
- Accounting for evacuated persons and analysis of reports from evacuation areas
- Actions to take in response to developing situations
- Command, control and coordinate framework
- Leadership responsibilities during a workplace emergency
- Emergency plan and procedures
- Emergency response reports or signals
- Emergency response structure including external agencies and disaster plans
- Emergency risk assessment, response and coordination actions
- Hazard identification and precautions to be taken during emergencies and during an evacuation
- Liaison requirements of emergency services
- Emergency Management Teams role in the emergency plan and role and authority of the emergency services
- People’s typical behaviour in an emergency
- Range of appropriate post initial response activities
Participants who wish to undertake these units are required to complete PUAFER005 – Operate as Part of an Emergency Control Organisation
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
The Training Package for this unit requires a student to be physically able to undertake risk management and use and re-stow initial response equipment.
Full course: 4 hours face-to-face training.
Please contact us for a quote.