For groups of up to 20 people
At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Define and understand industry relevant terminology
- Identify, assess and handle fuel spills, containment and clean-up
- Provide and use procedures for risk control
- Initiate suggestions to enhance task/job specific safety
- Assist with establishing Spills Control and Containment & Cleanup
- Recover and dispose contaminated material
Lecture and guided discussion supported by lightshow presentation,
including movies. Case studies are used to consolidate the training. Review
of your specific spills equipment on site provides specific relevance.
A suitable room for up to twenty people to include: access to mains power,
table and chairs, a projector and a blank wall for projecting onto with LightPro (If not available Adair will provide a screen and projector at a cost),
Laptop (Adair will provide).