These units are in accordance with the NSW Health Policy Directives for fire safety in health care facilities.
General staff training (all employees)
|PUAFER001B||Identify, prevent and report potential facility emergency situations|
|PUAFER004B||Respond to facility emergencies|
|PUAFER008B||Confine small emergencies in a facility|
- Australian Standard 3745-2010
- Emergency planning committee
- Emergency control organisation
- Fire warden identification & structure
- Emergencies where evacuation may be required
- Methods of raising the alarm
- Safety procedures at fires
- Persons with disabilities
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
The Training Package for this unit requires a student to be physically able to undertake risk management and use and re-stow initial response equipment.
Full course: 6 hours face-to-face training.
Please contact us for a quote.