Successfully completing this nationally recognised training will result in a Statement of Attainment being awarded for:
|PUAFER006||Lead an Emergency Control Organisation (ECO)|
|PUAFER007||Manage an Emergency Control Organisation (ECO)|
- Australian Standard 3745-2010
- Emergency planning committee
- Emergency control organisation
- Fire warden identification & structure
- Emergencies where evacuation may be required
- Methods of raising the alarm
- Safety procedures at fires
- Practical incident control & chief fire warden scenarios
- Bomb threat procedures
- Persons with disabilities
- Duties & responsibilities of chief fire wardens
- Command & control
- Briefing the emergency services
- Post-evacuation management
- Emergency procedures
- Human behaviour
- EWIS/EWS training where these exist for onsite training
Participants who wish to undertake these units are required to complete PUAFER005 – Operate as Part of an Emergency Control Organisation
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
The Training Package for this unit requires a student to be physically able to undertake risk management and use and re-stow initial response equipment.
Full course: 6 hours face-to-face training.
Please contact us for a quote.